The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has released 279 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results earlier withheld for further investigation.
The board disclosed this in a statement issued by its Public Communication Advisor, Dr Fabian Benjamin, on Thursday in Abuja.
Benjamin said the released results were in addition to those earlier made public.
According to him, the decision followed ongoing investigations into suspected examination malpractice.
He said while some results had been cancelled after evidence of malpractice was established, others were released after the board found no prima facie case against the affected candidates.
Benjamin added that results from centres where JAMB’s live monitoring team observed suspicious activities, or where adverse reports were received, remained withheld pending further investigation.
He said such results would be cancelled where sufficient evidence of culpability was established.
Benjamin advised candidates whose results were yet to be released to check their status by sending “UTMERESULT” to 55019 or 66019 using the same phone number used for registration. (NAN)






